From 90USD per person
A former French hill station, located in the middle of the breath taking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia to visit and has a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air. There are excellent areas for hiking through lush mountain valleys to the remote villages of different minorities, including the Black H'mong and the Red Dzao.
ITINERARY (3 Nights/2 Days)
Joined group tour : Daily
20:30 - 21:00 Transfer to railway station for an overnight train to Sapa.
Day 1 : Laocai - Cat Cat - Sin Chai Villages (B,L,D)
06:30 Arrive at Laocai and transfer to Sapa followed by breakfast.
09:00 Trek to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H'Mong tribe. Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat as well as the beautiful scenery along the way.
Check-in hotel (check-in after 12:00PM). Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Afternoon: free time to explore & discover Sapa market & stone church.
Return to the hotel for dinner and night in Sapa town.
Approximately 3 hours trekking - 4 km
Day 2 : Lao Chai – Ta Van Villages – Lao Cai Station (B,L)
After breakfast you will check out leaving your luggage in the hotel. Trek down to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes then along the bottom of the Sapa valley to Ta Van village with a picnic lunch on the way.
Return to Sapa by motorbike/jeep then return to Laocai Station followed by dinner at your own disposal.
Approximately 5 hours trekking - 13 km
Overnight train on an A/C soft sleeper cabin to Hanoi
NOTE: All rates are in USD per person.
• Pick up in Hanoi city
• Train tickets; Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi (A/C soft sleeper 4 berths cabin)
• A/C coach/car during Group Tour in Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai
• Accommodation (twin sharing or triple)
• Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
• English speaking guide
• Entrance fees
What's Not Included:
• Single supplement USD 10.00/night for 2* hotel & USD 20.00/night for 3* hotel
• International & domestic flight tickets
• Visa arrangements
• Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
• Tips & personal expenses
• Children under 4 years of age and sharing beds with parents are free of charge
• Children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents are charged at 75% rate of adult rates
• Over 11 years are charged at adult rates
* The itinerary can be changed due to poor weather, tide levels and operating conditions
* Special request (diet or vegetarian meals etc) should be sent before your departure date.
* Hotel's stipulated: check-in time at 14:00 and check-out time at 12:00
To book a tour email: email@example.com